Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sidney Road

Thanks to commenter "Mr. Freeze" I now know that my first pick (colt by Repent out of One To Five) is named Sidney Road. The other two appear to be unnamed so far, but I did learn that the filly by Repent out of Alphabulous has a full brother named Big Al who came in 3rd in a minor turf stakes races at Calder last fall. In case its not completely obvious already, I've been following horse racing for a long time (since just before Affirmed won the Kentucky Derby), but have only become interested in the breeding end of the sport VERY recently...so I'm still learning where to get the information I need.

Now I'm just looking forward to some of you starting to make some picks for your stables. One horse I'm sure won't be available for long is Nicanor (Barbaro's full brother)...

No comments: